Coir Pith Block 5kg
Coconut Coir Pith Blocks
High quality, consistent texture. Ideal for planting mixes.
Coconut Coir Fiber is an ecologically friendly byproduct of the coconut processing industries of Sri Lanka and India. This renewable resource is easy to use and completely biodegradable.
- All natural, eco-friendly peat alternative made from coconut husks
- High water holding capacity - up to 10 times its weight
- Neutral to slightly acidic pH 5.5-6.5
- Compression ratio: 4:1 Compressed, Mesh Size 12mm. Hydrates out to approximately 3cf.
- EC (dilution 1 :1.5) ms/cm -< 1.2
Registered for sale in Hawaii
Product of Sri Lanka