Gardener's Planner & Logbook
The Gardener's Planner and Logbook : A 5-Year Record and Tracker of Your Garden
by Editors of Chartwell Books
paperback 160 pgs
As more than a garden planner and logbook, the thoughtful primer and expert tips in these pages will help you develop a garden that's more personal and ultimately more rewarding.
Accompanied by beautiful illustrations and a lay flat binding for easy writing, you'll find:
- Pages for planning and mapping out your garden
- Instructions on how and when to start seeds and transplant seedlings
- How to attract beneficial insects and ward off pests
- Care and troubleshooting tips
- Logbook entries to track your garden's progress over five years
- And more!
From planning and planting to tending and harvesting, The Gardener's Planner and Logbook is the one guide you need to help cultivate your garden and watch it flourish, from start to finish.