Marley's Unpaper Rainbow 12pac
Marley's Monsters UNpaperÂ Towels are a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to traditional paper towels. Made from high-quality, absorbent cotton flannel, these towels are designed to be reused over and over, reducing waste and saving you money in the long run.
UNpaper towels are rolled around a sturdy, reusable kraft tube. All you have to do is wipe, wash, roll, and reuse.
- UNpaper Towels measure roughly 10"x12"
- Single-ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges sewn for durability and prevent fraying
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes
- UNpaper Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them on the tube without the need for snaps
CARE and WASHING:
- Wash before use.
- Fabric is not prewashed - some shrinkage is normal
- Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
- After washing, simply stack them up and re-roll them onto the kraft tube one at a time
Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon